List of Internet Marketing Jobs to Choose From
The world of Internet marketing a very fast paced world. Online business owners know exactly how difficult it is to catch up with this ever evolving field. Of course, they have no choice but to keep up with the trend or they will be left out. With the number of competitors in the niche that they are promoting, they really have to stay on top.
Dealing with Internet marketing strategies themselves is extremely difficult. This is the reason why they need to hire people to do some tasks for them. They don’t necessarily hire people to work for them in their actual workplace, but to work from home. There are several Internet marketing jobs from home that you can find these days. If you want to make the most out of the opportunity, here are some popular jobs to choose from:
- Article writer. This is the perfect job for those who have great skills in writing promotional articles in English. Business owners use this to promote their website through other websites. These articles may go to their homepage. It can also go to their blog site. Some others are distributed to article directories where articles deposited contain links that will bring people back to the original site. As long as you are diligent in research and are creative in advertising different products and services, you are qualified to do this job. If you are not comfortable with writing an entire article, you can just apply as an editor. You will check grammar, punctuation and other details that the writer overlooked.
- Web developer and designer. Online business won’t even get started without the main website. If you are skilled in creating and designing a website, this is the job for you. Those who are good in dealing with different programming languages earn a lot with this job. They can work for many companies at a time. Most companies prefer freelancers doing this job since they are a lot cheaper compared with firms.
- Survey jobs. This is also a part of the Internet marketing campaign done especially by bigger companies. They need to know whether people are satisfied with their products and services or not. If not, they have to make necessary changes and adjustments. Therefore, if are good in providing honest feedback and comments, you can take this job. Sometimes, you need to answer survey questionnaires. There are instances where you have to join a focus group and share your answers. The best thing about this job is that you get to keep the samples that were sent to you.
- Translator. There are some online businesses that offer their services across the globe. Since they want to appeal more to the people of a particular country, they have to translate the entire content of their website. This is where the need for a translator enters the picture. Sometimes, you will be tasked to translate everything that is in the main web page or certain promotional articles. You will be paid per transaction or per hour.
- Social media expert. If you love to use social media, you can make money out of it. All you have to do is to apply for a job that will require you to create multiple accounts and make Facebook likes, post Instagram photos and follow certain pages. This is done in order to use social media sites to promote the main website. It is also a way to create links with other popular websites.
- Blog and forum commenting. This is a slow but steady source of income. All you need to do is to create comments on blogs and forums about certain topics. You don’t even have to be knowledgeable of the products or services that you comment on. As long as your comments sound convincing enough, it will already suffice.
There are a lot more ways to maximize the opportunities available online. As long as you can find the right company to work for, you are in safe hands. The best part is that most of these jobs are freelance. This means that you can take multiple jobs at once. You can also take a day job without being interrupted by your online tasks.